Saturday, January 08, 2005



Orientation Night today was cool. Kinda regret going back to Dunman. It caused me to miss one of the wonderful performances put up by the different families. Fortunately, I managed to catch Sirius'. God, I must really say this, they rock man! Alex and Ryan doin the ah beng and sissy fight, MJ and grp doin the dance. COOL! To me, Sirius' performance was the best man! No more room for improvements le lah! Okay, lame one. =x But serious! They rock! And so do all Sirius' OGLs and OGMs. Without you guys, we wouldnt have been able to enjoy ourselves as much as we do now. THANKsss. (:

Were dancing like crazy. The whole atmosphere reminded me of the Countdown party at downtown east. Duhs.

Went to somewhere near Bedok to have supper with the Sirius family after the Orientation Night. A big herd of us made our way to bus stop, onto bus, and joining tables to eat. Haha. On the whole, it seemed funny lah. Like kinda camping stuff or excurssion thingy. Had pratas and tea tarik ice. Cool. 3 couples were kinda being exposed one by one. First was Ko Zaw and Chiam. Then, Darren and some OGL from other family. Lastly, Kenny and Claudine. Did I get their names right? No one bothers about the facts you see. Lol.

Enjoyed it. Took cab home with huiqi,jolene and lynn. Tired.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:35 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT